If you're overwhelmed by your growing to-do list, avoid important tasks, or find yourself completing work at the very last minute, this evening workshop is for you.
Join certified coach and professional organiser Juliet Landau Pope, as she shares practical strategies to beat procrastination, and make 2018 the year you finally stay on top of what matters most.
This evening will help you to:
- identify and challenge excuses for not getting things done
- explore different perspectives and shift habits
- define next steps and boost your motivation
Juliet Landau-Pope is a certified coach, professional organiser and study skills consultant. An Oxford graduate, she’s worked for more than 20 years as a university lecturer, coach, mentor and trainer, and has run her own consultancy, JLP Coach since 2008. She works with adults and teenagers to declutter space and schedules, and runs workshops in corporate and community settings to promote organising and time management skills. Juliet has written two books: Being More Productive (published in Sept 2017) and Clearing Your Clutter (out in March 2018).
- Complimentary drinks
- Dedicated q&a time
- Ask more specific questions during one-to-one chats at the end of the event
- Network with other likeminded attendees